Industries love the one-stop approach to full services that Quest Engineering provides. Typical Projects include:
- TRICOR – Quest Engineering provided full engineering services for facilities for a 51,000 SF petrochemical vessel manufacturing facility in Conroe. Facilities also included unique process cooling water recycling system, storm water detention with provisions for storing water for landscape irrigation along with welding provisions in the building interior.
- Texas Armaments – Quest Engineering provided engineering for a four-building complex on the east side of Conroe for a weapons/ammunition distribution and storage facilities.
- Sulzer – Quest Engineering provided building engineering services for a 55,000 SF motor re-building facility with three interior moving crane bays, process gases, and offices.
- Borden’s – Quest Engineering provided a variety of Project Engineering services for facilities in Conroe and League City.
- CST – Laboratory Facilities for a surfactant research facility on the east side of Conroe. Facilities included seven hood exhaust systems, exotic waste collection systems, laboratory gases, and offices.
- TENARIS – Materials Testing Laboratory including an atomic telescope, strength testing machines, and more in Conroe.