Quest Engineering provides a variety of engineering services for site development and Public Works which includes:
- Storm drainage facilities which include public and private storm sewers, box culverts, drainage channels, detention/retention facilities, wastewater pumping systems, water harvesting, and storm water quality enhancement facilities.
- Site grading for private developments, including Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.
- Paving plans for parking lots, truck terminals, automobile dealerships, and Public Streets.
- Water and wastewater plans for private facilities including pre-treatment for Industrial Facilities Wastewater discharges and for Public Facilities including water distribution systems, sanitary sewer collection systems including wastewater pumping stations with emergency power facilities, water supply facilities, and wastewater treatment plants.
- Fire Water Ponds with dry hydrants or fire pump systems.
- Basic vegetation planting plans to meet minimum local government requirements relating to trees, shrubs, and ground cover.
- Alternative Transportation facilities for Electric Cars, bicycles, and bus shelters.
Such designs also include provisions for meeting the requirements for facilities seeking LEED certification.
Our Sample Projects